Simultaneous (conference) interpreting:
Simultaneous (conference) interpreting is a method of rendering the speaker's words as they are spoken. It involves a team of highly qualified interpreters using specialized electronic equipment, so that the audience may hear their interpreting in their headsets/receivers. Such interpreting is arranged primarily for international conferences, business meetings, presentations, guided tours, etc.
- EUR 110-120 per hour for one interpreter. Depending on the subject and duration of the conference, interpretation can be made by one (if the event duration is up to 1- 1.5 hours) or two interpreters.
- EUR 440-480 up to 4 hours inside Moscow, for one interpreter;
- flat, negotiable fees for simultaneous (conference) interpreting for business meetings involving a limited number of participants. No specialized electronic equipment is used. Saves time and money
Consecutive interpreting presupposes that interpretation is made each time the speaker has completed a sentence or a phrase. This form of interpreting is used in conferences, negotiations, hearings, as well as in informal settings.
- EUR 220-240 up to 4 hours inside Moscow, one interpreter;
- EUR 55 per every hour over 4 hours, inside Moscow, one interpreter.
- Regular translation: The basic rate depends on the text and its format. Our standard rate for ENG>RUS translation is EUR 0.069/word for a non-technical source text and EUR 0.089 for a technical or technical related source texts of average quality which do not present any major linguistic or technical problems. The rate for source text presenting major linguistic or technical difficulties (software, online help, graphic files, SGML, HTML, and XML pages, etc) is to be discussed on a case by case basis. Volume discount are applied to large texts.
- Rush translation: EUR 0.11-EUR 0.18 per word in a source page at a rate of 15-20 pages per day, depending on text quality.
- Minimal charge: EUR 50.00.
- PDF files are converted to Word at an agreed rate.
- Rates for design in FrameMaker, InDesign and QuarkXPress are negotiable.
- For translation under Trados we provide discounts on repetitions and fuzzy matches.
- Source file condition: fair, i.e. clear, legible. Translation memory condition: fair, i.e. complete, correct, requires no additional work.
- Free of charge (comes in a package with Interpreting Service).
Business Development in Russia, including
- Cultural consulting;
- Advise on starting a business;
- Compilation of industry survey;
Tel in Moscow, Russia 6am-6pm GMT Mon-Sun: +7 495 542-04-70 English / Russian;
1/17 Trofimova ul., Moscow, 115432, Russia (call before visit)